Columbus, Ohio Small Business Computer Tech Support
Time is money. Can you afford for your critical business systems to suffer downtime? Are you purchasing the correct tools to accomplish your goals? Central Ohio IT professionals help you choose and maintain the best technologies to best fit your individual business needs.
Manage Your Small Business Data
Small business data management and organization is the cornerstone to a complete technology plan. Proper documentation of your business technology alleviates dependency on outside technology services and stressful offshore tech support. You can count on Central Ohio IT’s professional, local on-site response to major tech issues should they arise.
- Experienced, seasoned local IT professionals
- Secure email management and set-up
- No locked-in contracts
- Project Management
- No “trip charges” within Columbus, Ohio
- No annoying offshore support
- Process documentation
- Assistance with technology purchases
- Peak level operation for your internal networks
- Computer and server hardware
Secure Your Small Business Data
Security concerns are an unfortunate reality. Cyber attacks are unavoidable. The best way to protect your business is to have a solid plan with the proper technology in place.
- Security monitoring automation
- Secure data backup and storage
- Malware prevention and removal
- Firewall configuration
- Wireless and network security
- QuickBooks/Peachtree backup
- Specialized business systems backup
- Peace of mind
Central Ohio IT is located in Columbus, Ohio. We serve the central Ohio area and surrounding counties. If you have any questions regarding services or availability, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 614.915.5906.